Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As If I Weren't Watching the Clock Already

It is not bad enough that Hadlie kicking me in the ribs is a constant reminder that I must be getting close, but I have now decided to add this little gidget to my blog to show exactly how far along I am...not like my size isn't a huge indicator!

I think I am going to start packing my bag for the hospital...I have debated over whether I should do this already or not for the last week or so. My pregnancy book says that I should have already done it and now my weekly email is nudging me to do the job too. I just don't want the suitcase staring at me for the next 3 or so weeks, but you know me and how I like to be prepared! I guess I could just pack it and hide it in my closet so it wasn't a constant reminder of something that hasn't happened yet. We'll see how ambitious I am tomorrow...

4 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

Like your widget I'm sure she is kicking you just as much! Good luck!

Mande Browning said...

Oh Natalie! You're so funny! In exactly 27 days, I'm expecting to be called to do some babysitting!

Mike & Jen said...

The countdown is on! If it makes you feel any better I didn't pack my bag until about a week or so before I had Mylie. And that was only because Mike made me. Like you, I didn't want to stare at it every day and have it as a reminder of things yet to happen. Be sure to call me if you need ANYTHING. -Even a nap!

Brad Chamberlain said...

You should make Ben pack the bag. It'll be full of fun surprises.