Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it time yet?

I am now 351/2 weeks pregnant and getting a little anxious to have Hadlie! I went to the doctor's office this week and asked her to check to see if I was dilated. She checked and said that I am at a 1. I was so excited that my body is starting to begin the process of labor until I went home and looked in my pregnancy book and saw what a 1 actually is. If you take the width of my pinky finger, that is about a 1. I was quite discouraged and realized how much farther I have to go. I am getting to the point where I am wiped out by the smallest of tasks and getting extremely hormonal about the dumbest things. I am totally in the nesting mode and still have so much to do. I am hoping in 2 weeks I will have a better idea of when I will actually have this little girl! Until then, be patient with my emotional roller coaster mood swings and waddling...

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Hadlie will be here sooner than you think . . so just hold on. At least you know Hadlie won't be a week late.

The Harvey's said...

hey nat, you are doing great! soon you'll be wishing you could sleep at night again! Anyways call me tomorrow, I have a situation! :)

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

eh hmmm.... I am still not on your list of friends therefore you shall be put in hormonal timeout at the softball party until I am on there.

Aly said...

I can handle your mood swings, but I draw the line at the waddling :)

Jodi said...

Nat you're doing awesome! If it makes you feel any better, I don't notice any difference in your mood swings. :) J/K I love you no matter what!! You are beautiful and fun. No other pregnant person can wiggle like a worm as well as you. Love ya!

crystal said...

You are so cute pregnant! You have to at least wait until your Dr. gets back in town for heavens sakes. I am extremely jealous you are on the count down I still have 3 months to go! Hang in there! Are you sure you want three? Well it's too late now! Talk to ya soon!

Chamberlains said...

I think you're awesome and I'm so excited for you! Let me know ANYTHING I can do to help. I'm a great shoulder to cry on or vent to!