Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ski Bunny

On Valentines Day Ben, Macie and I went skiing. I wanted to take Paden too, but Ben said, "If I have to teach Paden, who is going to race after Macie? You can't ski as fast as she does." As sad of a statement as that is...he is totally right. She kicked my trash!
Macie needed one run down the bunny hill to remember how to ski and then we were chasing her every run after that...she went on trails through the trees and Ben had to go chasing her through the terrain course to go off a few jumps.
Chase, Rob, Iggy, Aspen, Macie, me and Ben in front of the "Barn" at Wolf Mountain.
Macie finally stopping so I could get a picture of her. I would try to get down the mountain before her so I could get a picture of her skiing, but she was way to fast and I really stink at this whole skiing thing. I had to beg her to let me go first so I could take pictures of her.
She looked so cute with her helmet and goggles!

4 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

WTG Macie....smoked your mom! Looks like you had tons of new powder up there!

Brent and Laura said...

It looks cold! I am glad you had fun!

Laurie said...

Talking to everyone, it sounds like you all had a great time. I think it is so cool Macie has totally taken to skiing. I hope you enjoyed yourself too! And remember, I'd be willing to bet you could beat me at skiing anytime.

Stacy said...

I'm too much of a baby about the cold to teach my kids how to ski. Is that selfish of me?
Good job Macie!