Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Macie needed a night out that was all about her, so last night we went out to get her a manicure and to visit Grandma Judy and then out for ice cream!
The dude giving her a manicure was really cute with her! (I don't think she understood him very well, but she would smile and look at me for translation)
What you can't see is that they are bright pink with blue flowers.


It is so much fun being a girl!

She brought back ice cream to her favorite brother!

7 comments:

Robin said...

You are such a great mom! That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Macie looks so happy!! So cute!

Brent and Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! I should do that for Elisabeth, she would love it! Girls need to be pampered once in a while!

Mike & Jen said...

I so need one of those days! Lol. It looks like she had a blast. That's awesome! I'm hoping to come up Thursday or Friday, so I'll let you know and we can hang out.

Mike and Emily said...

What a fun night. I am so glad that you were able to do it.

Shanna said...

I can't believe how much Macie looks like Ben. Looks the two of you had a great time together.

crystal said...

Macie is so stinkin cute! She showed me her nails at preschool and told me she went on a date with her mom. What a fun idea!