Saturday, February 28, 2009

Paden's Turn...

Paden got to take a turn at the skiing thing and HE LOVED IT!!! Here are some pictures of the fun day we had up at Wolf Creek Mountain...
He loved trying to keep up with Macie...for anyone keeping track, he kicked my trash too!

He was so cute, when he fell down, he would say..."I'm ok"

The first few runs down he would make Ben do all the work...Ben sure earned his Coke today!

Look at that smile...he really is having fun!


My two cute skiing kids!

Trying to figure out why everyone keeps on telling him "pizza" when all he sees is snow!!

7 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

So fun! Ok...so I am NOT a skier and I am curious....what does "pizza" mean in ref to skiing??

Mike and Emily said...

You totally make me want to get back out to skiing again! I can't wait for next year.

Brent and Laura said...

I am not a skier, but that looks really fun. I should get my hind-end out there and learn with my kids!

Jodi said...

You don't look sick to me? Here I was thinking you were bed ridden all week. Looks like the perfect weather! We'll have to go with you some time.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun watching Hadlie when you went, and it's really a toss up... But I want to go skiing with you next time! :) They look so cute!

Danielle said...

How fun! I wish we were skiers! Sam needs to experience that!

breyn said...

So fun!!! What would it be like to have mountains? You guys are the CUTEST family!!! Think of all the fun memories your kids will have. I haven't commented for a while and told you that Hadlie is ADORABLE!!!! I just want to eat her up!!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL (you better not stop having babies)!!! I was also very impressed with your Martha Stewart skills. The chair looks awesome!!! I love you and miss you! Talk to you soon!