Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Ode To My Milkman!

I had the neatest thing happen to me this morning! I got a call from Winder Farms. A man on the phone told me his name was Mark and that he hoped it was ok, but one of his collegues happened upon my blog and read about my horrible day (from my previous post). He said that Winder Farms wanted to credit my account for all of the milk I had lost. He said everyone has had a day like that and Winder Farms could sympathize. He said that when they read my post they felt so bad that they wanted to make it better. He said that they really appreciated my business and wanted to let me know it! He also wished me good luck with my baby that was on the way and he hoped all would go well!

How cool is that. I was beside myself that such a great company was out there that cared about each individual customer and wanted to make my life easier! I have to say that I feel that I really owe Winder Farms a great plug...if you haven't had their milk, it truly is yummy. Paden looks forward to his weekly Choco (chocolate milk) and when we are out, asks when the milk man is going to visit him again. I also have tried many of their other products such as their eggs, fruit, and their new meal solutions. I have been pleased with every product I have tried and I highly suggest their strawberry lemonade it is soooo good! I love how convenient it is to have it delivered to my house. I can't believe how much I save on groceries because I don't go to the store for milk and come back with a $100 grocery bill and lots of stuff I didn't really need.

If the food and convenience wasn't enough, I truly believe that my phone call this morning is the best reason of all. Who would have thought that little old me would be so valuable to them that they would want to make my rainy day have a little sunshine in it! Thank you Winder Farms for your great service and commitment to the customer! You have definitely retained my business for good! Here is their website if any of you are interested in getting this great service!

www.winderfarms.com

5 comments:

Robin said...

Wow that is amazing! I can't believe they would take the time to find you and call to make things better. What a great company!

The Harvey's said...

when you posted , ode to my milkman, I was totally expecting a different story! J/K!

Emily said...

What an awesome thing to happen...I'd totally give them my business! I can't believe your baby is almost here! Can't wait!

Jodi said...

That is crazy Nat! It just makes you wonder who really read the blogs. Who cares if it gets you free milk, right? I'm glad to see you get a little TLC!

Shan said...

I was expecting a different story too, but thanks for the comments.. I am thinking about signing up for them..but I just haven't yet.. that is nice. I cannot believe they found your blog! That is funny. Well, the countdown to delivery is on.. How ya feeling..