Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Macie's Princess Party

Mom decided to make things really easy this year and hire a princess to come and do Macie's party. Being nine months pregnant, I knew I wouldn't have a lot of energy to put forth a great party so I decided to hire it out! What a great decision!
Macie had the perfect Princess Party! She dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She calls herself the pretend Belle and says that the "real" Belle came to visit her on her special day!

Belle played all kinds of fun games with the Princes and Princesses. She played pass the wand and kiss the frog! She also made a fun Sandy Candy Wand with the guests!

She also helped Macie open her presents, reminding Macie a few times that princesses are always gracious and say thank you!

After presents she helped the birthday guests sing Happy Birthday to Macie and blow out the princess cupcakes!

What a fun day! I think Mom enjoyed this party just as much as Macie!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

It looks like that was one serious Princess party (and I did see a few Princes there, how cool). And to have a real princess there! It looks like Macie had a great birthday.

The Harvey's said...

thanks Nat, Aubree had a ball, and found her prince charming!

Robin said...

What a great idea! That looks like so much fun. Macie is such a pretty little princess.

Emily said...

What an awesome party! I can only imagine how much the kids enjoyed themselves. Way to go Nat!!!

Jodi said...

Madi is still talking about the "real" princess. She was very believable! It was so cute and fun. Thanks!

Danielle said...

I LOVE IT!! I need to have a girl so I can plan princess parties too! Well, maybe I still can, Sam does love mermaid....haha I wish I couldve come a dressed up too! Macie is so cute, she made such an adorable Belle!