Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chamberlain Halloween Party

We held our Annual Chamberlain Family Halloween Party early this year due to Hadlie coming. Every year we all dress up, make a trunk or treat, carve pumpkins and bring spooky treats.
Macie and Paden wanted to be Superman and Supergirl this year...can you believe it? I didn't even have to coax them into matching...but I am so glad they did because they looked Super cute!
Ben decided the only way to make a "fat lady" dress up was make her look like an overweight construction worker...when we went to the DI to get "fat" pants we found Ben and Army dude costume...the sad part was, when I got home and tried the pants on (thinking they would be huge on me) they actually fit...how sad.
Look at that profile, if that doesn't say I am ready to pop, I don't know what does!

Here is a group picture of all of us crazy Chamberlains...can you imagine driving by on this afternoon and seeing all of these goons out in front of this house?

Macie ready to save the city from some bad guy!

Paden can't believe how big his guppies have are! He is one tough dude!

10 comments:

crystal said...

Macie and Paden look so cute in their matching costumes! Yours was very creative as well. I think I'm going for the pregnant nun look. Good luck this week. I am so jealous!!!

Danielle said...

Your costumes are so fun! I love the super heros! Macie looks like she could really save the day! I love seeing you out shopping, since we always run into each other we should just call each other and go together!

Brent and Laura said...

That looks like a fun party! I was hoping you would dress up as a gumball machine!

Jodi said...

That looks like so much fun!! You look adorable. You are so creative to come up with such fun costumes. I was hoping for a pictures of the cryptonite (sp) chest. Maybe next year!

The Stephensen's said...

Ok so this is totally hilarious!! I love it, what a cute family.

Shanna said...

Cute customs and you have such a cute family.

Sheri Wojtasek said...

What a cute family and cute party! You guys look great! Thanks for sharing!

Sheri Wojtasek said...

What a cute family and cute party! You guys look great! Thanks for sharing!

Robin said...

Oh My Gosh! They are so stinkin cute! I love matching costumes! How adorable! And I love your costume, so creative!

Aly said...

I love Macie's and Paden's costume. They are so stinkin' cute! Good luck with the baby. Can't wait to see the cute thing.