Monday, November 3, 2008

"We are Boys!"

We were a little worried about how Paden would do once Hadlie was here, and all in all he has done pretty well! I have to say that it is mostly because I have such an awesome husband who is so great with our kids. Ben will take Paden and do "boys" stuff with him so Paden has a little one on one time. The boys will do anything from play GeoTrax trains, "move" (mow) the lawn, clean the garage, or just watch a boy movie (Cars, Thomas, Mickey Mouse). Everytime the boys get together to hang out Paden says, "Dad, we are boys." They even have turned our office downstairs into "the boys' room". I am really glad that Ben and Paden have this special bond!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so sweet!! What a great husband and dad. Paden is too cute as well! (By the way, more pics of Hadlie would be appreciated!)

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

That is so fun, they are buddies! Your kids are so cute. Congrats on the new baby, she is adorable! Yah, add me to your friends, I added you on my blog too.

Robin said...

I tagged you, go to my blog for details. :)