Friday, November 21, 2008

No more Bad Hair Days!

One of my favorite things about having girls is that I get to do their hair. I have been so lucky that Macie is so tolerant of my fiddling around with her hair, all I have to do is stick her in front of the TV and she is good for a good while for my enjoyment! I was recently shown this darling blog that I just had to share...She Does Hair has so many different ideas of how to do all sorts of hair styles and gives you a tutorial of how to accomplish certain looks. From this blog there are many other links to different hair blogs that I have found many cute new do's to sport on Macie. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I have...Macie will get up every morning and ask if she can get online and choose what hair do she wants for the day! Happy Hair Doing!!

www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Sheri Wojtasek said...

You should also check out the blog Girly Do's by Jenn its a awesome hair do sight as well!

Laurie said...

So cute! Yet, looking at that blog was my worst nightmare. I don't even put that much time into my hair. I don't think I knew what some of the hair products were even. I just don't have the patience or talent. I'm going to send Sarah up to your house any time she needs a special do. Poor thing, she's probably only going to get pigtails the rest of her life from me.

Jodi said...

I love this sight! The only problem I've found is that they make it look so easy and I somehow can't get it to look like just right. Or, I get one side perfect and the other will not cooperate. Seriously!! Can't wait to see what new hair do Macie will be sporting tomorrow! AND, I am going to keep bugging you for more pics of Hadlie!! Hello, don't you have a million to post? :)