Monday, June 28, 2010

I Can't believe he is 5!!

I can't believe Paden is going to be 5 years old this week. He has been so much fun to have in our family. He is so tender-hearted and has an absolute love for life! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him...

This is his birthday last year...I don't think we can ever beat the 4-wheeler for a present!

This crazy kid is always making us laugh! He just wants to have fun!


This was Paden's first 4th of July parade at only 3 days old!


I love this picture of little Paden next to chunky Zach!


My all time favorite picture of Paden at Yellowstone sporting a Ranger hat.


This kid was always smiling and always drooling!

Our cute family of 4 at the hospital!

The day my boy was born! We were so happy!
I love ya little guy! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Chamberlains said...

I actually got on her to bum off your FHE icon. What a cute post. Happy Birthday Paden! I can't believe it's been that long. I LOVE the ranger hat picture too. Super cute! Have fun celebrating.

Shan said...

Good to hear from ya.. Your blog hasn't updated on my front screen so I didn't see all that had been going on! Glad to see things are well! Happy Birthday Paden! That is crazy how fast these kids grow up.. Logan will be 5 in a less than 2 months! Ughh! Crazy! Hope your having a great summer! We need to get together again!

Jodi said...

I love this kid! He is a walking bundle of fun and laughs! I can't wait for several more years of under dogs! Happy B-day Paden!