Friday, May 21, 2010

Goodbye Grandpa Joe...


Today my Grandpa Joe passed away. I will miss him dearly for he was a great man and I loved him so much. Although he was a man of few words, I always felt the love he had for me and my family. Grandpa, thanks for all the time that I was able to spend with you, for always letting us use your pool, for helping me out whenever I needed it, and for being an amazing father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and friend.

Love you Grandpa...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so, so, so sorry to hear that, Natalie. I'm not good at saying anything that helps or heals. But - please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Babysitting, a meal, anything. Please let me know.

The Harvey's said...

I am so sorry. I remember good times at his pool. If you need anything, let me know.

Shan said...

I am sorry Nat.. Hope you find some peace and happiness from all the good memories. It is always hard! We'll keep ya in our prayers!

Jodi said...

I'm so sorry Nat! I know how much you love your grandpa! He sounded like an amazing person. Know we love you and would do anything for you.

Brent and Laura said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa, Nat! Know I am thinking about you!

Mike and Emily said...

Man, you know how to make a fat lady cry! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family.

Chamberlains said...

I'm so sorry Nat - talked to ya today and didn't even know. Although it's their time, it's still hard to let them go. Grandparents are the best.