Monday, April 20, 2009

New Business Venture...

For anyone who is interested, I am making new nursing covers to sell to all those nursing moms out there. I got one when I had Hadlie and absolutely loved it. I decided this is something that EVERY new mom needs so INTRODUCING (in 5 fabulous patterns)
My beautiful model, Crystal...sporting our blue and green paisley cover.
Blue and Green Paisley

Pink and Brown Floral


Black with white flowers


Brown with spring flowers


Green polka dot
So please let me know if you are interested...they are $20 each and great to have or give away as a gift!
Thanks for your support,
Nat

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Too cool, Natalie! Those are some awesome paterns. Good luck! I'll try to throw some business your way if I can.

breyn said...

Awesome Nat! I was given one too with my last pregnancy and love, love, loved it!!! I bought one on line a few months ago for my sister but now that I know you are in business I'll be calling you when I need one. What talent you have!!! Your family is still as cute as ever! I miss you! Love ya!

korrock said...

hey nat!!! so I think i may have to get one from you becuase i make them too but i just don't have the time or energy to do it before i have this baby but i will let you know but i love that pink and brown!!