Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 Things I love!!

Alright, I got tagged to do this and I am kind of excited, because I haven't ever done this before so bear with me...




1. My children. Although this should be two and a half of my things that I love, I will bunch it together. My two little red heads are so cute and definately spunky. They are always throwing a fast ball at me and I am really trying to keep up, but I can't imagine life without them!



2. Ben. o.k. this one is probably a given, but I have to put it in there. Ben and I really have a good thing going and we work so well. We don't really fight too much just jab each other with cheap shots every now and then and get it out of our system. We really have a lot in common and I really enjoy spending my time with him!



3. Running. That is right, running. If you would have asked me two years ago I would have NEVER put this under things I love, but after getting in shape and being able to run, I found it quite addicting. I guess I don't love running as much as I love the way I feel after I run. What a rush!



4. Eating. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love a good treat! Some of my favorites include Cheesecake, Chips and Salsa, Blizzards, and pretty much anything else that is sitting in front of me at the time.



5. Traveling. Alright, let's be more specific...traveling to Disneyland. It truly is the happiest place on earth. I thought I would outgrow this Disney fetish of mine, but it seems to me it keeps on getting more and more fun! I love to go with my family and now that we have kids, it is like a whole new Disneyland has opened up and I enjoy it just as much as the old thrilling Disneyland that I was used to! Who wouldn't love a coke, bag of popcorn, and good parade?

Now it is your turn. Tag you're it...Jen, Jodi, Emily and Janelle!

4 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

So love having you in as neighbors. In regards to point #5, we really need to plan a neighborhood trip...that would be a blast. You know, the countdown is on...one month from today, and we are at the happiest place on earth!
Em

Shanna said...

Hey Natalie,

Congradulations on a new baby! I added you onto my blogger list. I am hoping to be done with school next year and can't wait to start having babies. You have a cute family.

Jodi said...

Nat, that is too cute! I wish I could have written mine before I saw yours. We just have too much in common. I really am suprised that you didn't included being pregnant in your top 5. J/k
Love ya
Jodi

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Natalie- you are so cute. You are amazing for running... I am trying to get there, use to do it and lost touch with it. Anyway, I will keep on a trucking and maybe one day we can do a marathon together... maybe.